Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Once...





Brain said and remembered :
Once upon a time, i did have these “skills”..
Sketching, drawing, coloring and seangkatan dgnnyer are in my veins of hemoglobin's(yeah sounds like kiddo..;P) But when I’m into it, I'll be in my own world..heaven! – I’ve even had a job to draw a mural to the whole kindergarten school-..tu dulu la..(zaman student yg byk sgt masa..sekian)
Yet beginning been called as college student, I stop holding a pencil and sketching…there goes to drain my addiction..;(..too bad…agaknyer if i start to sketch again it will be ‘org lidi"’..ahaks~
Then I’ve found this while mingling in deviantart and tersenyum siput di situ..hee~

Reminds me of high school in VI which I shared the same passion with my dear “An” who can sketch dgn sgt comelnyer…heeee~..We’ve been friends for more than 7 years but i still kept our collections of sketches somewhere..need to dig it up and I'll share with you guys later part…
P/S : I miss my pencils, crayons, water color, sketch books..owh please come again!!

No comments: