Friday, December 10, 2010

Soulmate

2

Heart mumbling :

OK, I have this theory. Everyone dreams of finding their soul mate. It’s a universal quest. All over the world millions of people are looking for their true love, their amor their ame souer, that one special person with whom they will spend the rest of their life. And I’m no different.

Except it doesn’t happen for everyone. Some people spend their whole life looking but never find that person. It’s the luck of the draw.

If, by some miracle, you’re lucky enough to meet the One, whatever you do, don’t let them go. Because you don’t get another shot at it. Soulmates aren’t like buses; there’s not going to be another one along in a minute. That’s why they’re called ‘The One’.

I mean, if there were loads of them, they’d be called “The Five’, or ‘The Hundred’, or ‘the Never Ending Supply’.

So I think maybe that’s for me. Because you see, I was lucky. I did find the One, but I lost him. I blew it, or he blew it. At the end of the day it doesn’t really matter. The details aren’t important. Besides, it’s not like I’m unhappy. What’s that saying? Better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all. To the the truth, I rarely think about it anymore.

And yet..

Like i said, you got one shot and I had mine.

soulmate_by_kanyakirana

No comments: