Monday, January 10, 2011

Forgiveness

2

Heart said :

Early in the morning yesterday, one of my GF shared something with me which made me think of something. Yes I tend to FORGIVE but not to FORGET ( yeah..I’m just another human being right)

“Forgive the people who hurts you the most, and spread your pray to more broader scope, ask for happiness and dipermurahkan rezeki and so on..That will help you more”

"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong."

Mahatma Gandhi

Actually, forgiveness works! It is often difficult, AND it works!

And I got these some inspirational facts make me smile and yet its all true…

We often think of forgiveness as something that someone who has done us wrong must ask of US. There is always another way of looking at something. My thoughts on forgiveness suggest that you focus on offering forgiveness TO the person who has wronged you. To not forgive them is like taking the poison (continuing to suffer for what they did or didn't do to you) and expecting THEM to die!

Alexander Pope once said, "To err is human; to forgive, Divine." Believe it!

Forgiveness is a gift you give to yourself. It is not something you do FOR someone else. It is not complicated. It is simple. Simply identify the situation to be forgiven and ask yourself: "Am I willing to waste my energy further on this matter?" If the answer is "No," then that's it! All is forgiven.

When I forgive I do it for me, not for the other. The person you have never forgiven. . . owns you! How about an affair? Just because I choose to forgive, does not mean I have to stay in the relationship. That is only and always the choices. The choice to forgive is only and always mine.

When you feel that forgiveness is necessary, do not forgive for "their" sake. Do it for yourself! It would be great if they would come to you and ask forgiveness but you must accept the fact that some people will never do that. That is their choice. They do not NEED to be forgiven. They did what they did and that is it - except for the consequences, which THEY must live with.

__love___by_LimpidD

No comments: