Tuesday, May 10, 2011

'Queen''s Day ^_^

Brain updating :

Since Thursday I got this msg " Kak..jum teman Osh beli tudung sekodi!"...ahahah~ Well knowing her who still new in wearing hijab, it's a pleasure to know her eager to make the closet full of shawls...heheh~ Go for it sis..;P Sis mu sorg ni mmg dah terlebih2 shawls dah but keep on buying every single months..BAD HABITS!huhu~
Standard place, Jalan TAR here we go...Owh bad weather...KL nowadays are horribly HOT..memang alamatnya sgt cepat la membelinya then balik!..Home is more heaven... Lagipun both of them have a date with masing2 punya Fiance and En.BF....me yang single mingle harus pulang as ada dinner with familia...weee

Drown in colourful shop..;P
Dinner time....makan je keje kau ni Cik Enny..besar nyer tidak! ooopsss....;P It was celebration of my Queen @ The Gardens Cafe in The Garden... (ironinye namanyer sama...;P) It's PACKED! But menggunakan kuasa Veto yg Cik Enny ada..heee...rahsia...we got our spot for eating..yeay!

My Queen





Pictures above all snapped by Abah...randomly...but I like...huhuh~ If you can see my hands melekat with phone as I was texting with En.Pilot yang dah nk take off to Canada...haih..need to wait another two weeks or he will make it as 2 months...mmg I turun JB tuh again to sekeh you..huh~
Ok nak pengsan! Abah tiba2 thinking of having my wedding here....erkk?? Ahahaha... All the questions habes kena shoot up the supervisor..I can just afford to smile...Adess..~ But it's kinda a cool idea...Simpan sendiri je la..heeee~ Para calon?..Pikir sat tuk 37 saat..hermmmm.......WHO??? Jeng jeng jeng...eheheh`

Right2 enough of it...talk to you later...got to work!! ;)

No comments: