Friday, September 9, 2011

The Officially of Them..Meowww .;P

Heart blisting :

I think I've mentioned in the previous entry that I becoming an instant 'Mummy'...pic that I'd posted just courtesy of Mr.Tumblr....
Now I'm presenting the real them as becoming my funny companion plus making my life full with smile...ehehe~


Name : Chomel
Gender : Female
Age : 5 months
Date of Birth : April 2011
Breed : Local (Malaysia)

She first came to my house on a week before Ramadhan as an early birthday gift to my mum. Huhu~ Abah dah lama rancang this thing with Aza like researching cute kittens.. Sampai nk muntah la tgk list of kittens...
The most playful darling who loves to play bawah timbunan kain & lari2 like kena brain damaged je. Ahaha~
Once a while she will be sleeping with me...time dia merajuk or sakit kena injections la kan...time2 lain tu dia buat kepala dia je.. and I called her as "Chomel the Menace" sbb dia yg paling notty skali.. o_O..


Name : Rocky
Gender : Male
Age : 7 months
Date of Birth : 14 February 2011
Breed : Australia

This handsome creature been bought in intention of making a partner to Chomel.  Being with us since the 1st week of Ramadhan with the original name of Romeo. Owned previously by an Arabic kiddo..I can so called a guy la as he is now pursuing Master in Lim Kok Wing, son of perfume's merchant ..no wonder this kitten smells of Arabic perfume all the time..Hehehe~ Aha...one fact, this gonna be a sire can understand Arabic & English only...aduh terbelit lidah ha nk berckp... ;P
Btw, tgk je muka garang mcm tu..but hati ada taman tema..sikit2 emo..manjang je emo..gosh kucing pun bole emo2...Abah je yang bole pujuk dia...Every single day nk berdukung and will take a nap on my bed. Hampeh punye Rocky..huhu~..Yeah that is my "Rocky the Jantan Emo"...;P


Name : Kimmy
Gender : Female
Age : 7 months
Date of Birth : 14 February 2011
Breed : Australia

You will be seeing Rocky & Kimmy are just look alike...ahahah~ they came from the same owner with the name previously was Juliet but not a sibling. Pheww... by the real nawaitu, we just wanna buy the male but seeing they are very close to each other, my mum made up a decision take two!!. Abah la pengsan..ahahaha~
I can say she is the most malas one, jalan sikit duduk..jalan skit duduk...Duh...and suka 'menupaikan' diri make us always laughed seeing her character. Sangat choosy and hardly to belai..dia xsuka org pegangbut having the most beautiful furs than the others...ala2 mat salleh gitu..hehe~ yeah itu la " Ratu Kimmy"...;))


Name : Caspian Rillian
Gender : Male
Age : 5 months
Date of Birth : 17 April 2011
Breed : Australia

Just bought on last Monday, 05 September 2011..orang sebuk beraya , kita sebuk beli kucing..ahahah~ Weee..just can't resist...dr sblm raya lagi my parents were talking about him this debab cat...See? Looking at the pic pun terasa cam nk goncang2 je... Really booolatt..berjalan pun mcm ulat mulung..but can run really fast! First came, as usual..singgahan pertama will be my beloved room..lepak2...then dia jd ADUN plak ronda satu rumah..sebenarnya dah kena penangan harmonize scent yg dah disembur satu rumah..naseb takde effect kat manusia...ahahah... and never afraid of the others...buat blur dia je...huhuh~
As for now dia la jd 'jaga' rumah...people were sleeping..he will take a walk ke depan ke belakang, buat pe nth..i'll be hearing his bell ringing all the time...aduh kucing2 gwe ni... the most gedik one & attention seeker that I called as " Caspian Si Gemook"...ngee~


Me with Caspian on the 1st day he with us..;))..my personal 'anak patung'...;P




No comments: