Friday, November 25, 2011

Heartache o_0

Heart numb :

"Hati mati, mulut terkunci, emosi berbasi....hanya mampu ditangisi...tp bukan itu yang di cari "

How for the 1st time ever, I dont feel like going home.. heartbreakdown of everything... till I was crying at the station of not knowing where to go...and yes as I was trying hardly to hide it from someone..seems my words makes him feel that he is hurting me..Owh no..its not you..it just me and my things..
At the end , I just blast it out without thinking of anything...I just can't hold it by myself anymore... Sorry I dragged you with this..

While performing the solat...see this..how Rocky playing on my Sejadah...


It does make me smiling watching this adorable God's creation ....like he said .."mcm puss in boots plak :)"

And thanks to someone keep on accompanying me till I slept away...



One of the tasks of true friendship is to listen compassionately and creatively to the hidden silences. Often secrets are not revealed in words, they lie concealed in the silence between the words or in the depth of what is unsayable between two people.
John O’Donohue (via explaterate

No comments: