Sunday, February 12, 2012

I Do Adore

Brain synching :

It keep on ringing in my ears...as when my significant other dedicated this song to me sambil makan sandwich Subway.. blur kejap..Thanks to Subway KL Sentral who played such happening playlist on that day. We were totally enjoying it with scene agak2 we almost make that place as tempat bapak kitaorg.. Owh lupa ada shareholder besar punye..Ahahah..

This...
 David Guetta - Without You ft. Usher


I won't soar, I won't climb
If you're not here I'm paralyzed without you, without you

I can't look, I'm so blind
Lost my heart, I lost my mind without you without... You!

And this for You..;)

Mindy Gledhill - I Do Adore


Hello, how are you my darling today?
I fall into a pile on the floor
Puppy love is hard to ignore
When every little thing you do
I do adore


Nyte peeps!! Let meet Monday in one hour time..huhu~

No comments: