Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Unpredictable Beautiful ♥

Heart saying :


Life is so full of unpredictable beauty and strange suprises. Sometimes the beauty is too much for me to handle. So you know that feeling?
When something is just too beautiful? When someone says something or writes something or plays something that moves you to the point of tears, maybe even changes you.

I found this kinda of cute song, first time listen to it sounds kinda funny but yeah it seems like the story of us. ;) -tapi bab lirik you dah berpunya tu xla kan....;P

Tasha Manshahar - Be Mine



" Ia refleksi daripada setiap layanan you pada I sebelum ni...you bagi I kebahagiaan, kebahagiaan juga I balas..untuk hargai you sebaik mungkin. Kerana you yang terbaik, sangat I perlukan wahai bidadariku " - Zainal Zuhry  ♥



No comments: