Thursday, April 19, 2012

Lil 'Angel' of The Year

Brain speculating :



One thing I HATE the most ..’orang cakap tak serupa bikin’… and it’s happening again and again.  And if this things gonna reversing by itself, why bother to acquaint with me at the first place? Keep saying the same things but I caught you right handed of doing this. Too bad stalker biayaan ‘kasih sayang’ you tu pun xcukup cerdik.  We detected far more faster than you. *dancing

Another 'angel' appearing? Okey telenovela fantasi ni dah berapa ratus episode ni? Lost count dah okeh...I should make a listing kat side bar ni khas cerita psl ni…senang nk refer back kan..tapi cam xagak kurang kerajinan plak. Hee~  you should know better I guess.  – ok xsempat , another ‘angel’ been detected…Wahai partner in crime, I guess kita bole jd ghostbuster …Hahah~

Seriously girls, to whom that may be concern…especially who knowing or partially in love or fully in love with this particular human being...don’t be such a bimbo…or don’t try to be such an ‘angel’ to this dearest devilish beloved person.  I deadly seriously cannot hold my laugh dah ni… ..You questioned people like no one business, what? Claiming he totally yours? Go ahead my dear, we xamik ‘sampah’…Orang kata kita kena berbelas kasihan pada yang kurang kemampuan, there you go..our ‘recycle’ thing. Have fun of using it. It just so funny watching lil girls fighting, questioning people macam polis pencen just because of a guy. OMG! Come to your sense lil sisters…Hebat betul penangan ‘darkdragon’ sorang ni.  Heheh~
If la I can attached partial of the conversation of these lil girls, agak2 some of my fb friend boleh teka who are these girls…we remained them as anonymous okeh for now… sebab I just wanna enjoy seeing telenovela yang tak perlu director ni. Lame gila actingnye ha…;P

“ I bakal wife dia…as he said”….” Yeah, I pernah jd gf dia…I nak dia berubah je”….. Hahahaha~ ..Statement cannot go tul…Tak larat nak gelak dah. Beriya nak jadi ‘angel’ to such a’ devil’….You have my salute la.. this person are beyond help. Sorry la if we tak melayan soalan2 xberkaitan sebab wasting of our time sissy!..I might say to you..get a life! Kenapalah nak serabut2 jadi ‘angel’ sesumpah ni? Funny… I should make an award la kan...'Lil Angel of The Year'...hahahaha~

Sebab agak ada masa kesenggangan yang tangan mampu mendoodle...nak tgk tak rupa 'darkdragon' I yang paling sexy tgh makan sweets? Gigih betul ku nak melukis ha....Sempat je...;P














Ha..comel kan..?? ahahah~ bole save je..sebab I know these 'angels' semuanya kanak2 ribena...Leh main kaler2 kan...heheh~

Thanks, you just make my day…;P

No comments: