Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Day 15 - My Songs

Heart beating :

Day 15- Put your iPod on shuffle: First 10 songs that play

Hermm, I didn't hear my songs from Ipod...tukar to playlist from BB boleh tak? ;P ( Abah je Apple user in my sanctuary)

Let's see what is shuffling..(dah tak pasal kena pasang headfon kat telinga time2 wat keje ni kan..haiyaa)

1.    Sesaat Kau Datang - Ramlah Ram feat .Sleeq
2.    All About Him - Auburn
3.    Never Knew I Needed - Neyo
4.    Love Like That - Wisnu
5.    Dalam Mihrab Cinta - Afghan
6.    Better Than You - Brandy Feat TC
7.    Through My Hands Like Sand - RaVaughn
8.    Price Tag - Jessie J
9.    No More - Bobby Cipolla
10.  Grenade - Bruno Mars

Basically that are the listing. Huh, teringat lagu emo in the car with the Devilish clan masa road trip to Malacca. MARIAH CAREY!! Classic sungguh..baru leh test hati kebal ke tak kan..;P

No comments: