Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Day 16 - Self Potraiture AGAIN!

Brain knocking :

Day 16- Another picture of yourself


Huh again?? All about your face ha Miss Enny?? ;P Requested by the list la...Dengki la tuh.. Now how I miss Johor. Tetiba!! Ahaha~ I just missing having a vacation. Please anyone bring me somewhere!!! Huishh bahaya, kang ada plak psiko mana2 yg dtg menculik bila wat announcement camni. Owh nooo! Even nowadays ada manusia wilingness to teman me to go anywhere that I wanna go with the ayat " Pasni nak pegi mana2, pegi dengan saya okey "... Ceyh...travel sesorang lagi thrill..;P 


p/s : If you can see, all pix me alone only be snapped by Abah solely. Kalau vacation or chill out with friends memang susah la nak cari pic yang ada I sorg dalam tu.. Hee...Kinda xsuka snap pic berseorangan, kononnya la..ahaha~ padahal sebab most of the time I'm the one yang kena jadi photog..kan kan kan..


No comments: