Friday, November 30, 2012

Postcards/Letter?

Brain nodding :

Yeayy got another one in hand! Even the person already back here for quite some times. Always like that, the postcard came in a lil bit later. Hahah~ ;P
But yeah I am a happy girl to receive this ;D


Postcards for the past 3 years. The current one just received from Shanghai, China.
Thanks to a friend Danny!! Who travels either for work or for fun yet he always sending this to me no matter where he is.
I guess one way of how he teaching me beautiful place existed in this globe.
Even though I'm not there yet my name were all over the world because of him.

22nd March 2010 - Alishan, Forest foothpath (Forest Bathing), Taiwan(Republic of China)
1st November 2010 - The "Bird Nest" and the "Water Cube" at night, Beijing China
20th November 2010 - Gyeongbokgung Place Gyeonghoeru, Seoul Korea
01st April 2011 - Phong canh vinh Ha Long Landscape of Ha Long Bay, Hanoi Vietnam
13th May 2011 - Gyeong Ju, Historical Town of South Korea, Seoul Korea
27th October 2011 - La tour Eiffel, Paris Italy
18th April 2012 - 'Rape flowers and Seongsan Sunrise Peak'Jeju Island, Korea
12 November 2012 - Hangzhou West Lake, Shanghai China

More to come right Danny? Santorini, Greece? Los Angeles? I just can't wait for it. Hehehe~

We do have YM, FB, Twitter, Instagram, Whatsapp, Viber, Skype..name it but I was just so fall in love in such conventional ways like postcard and letter. The efforts in it : to get some postcard, write on it and post it at the local post office (I wonder how many people willing to do these..ehehe~)

Nothing beat the conventional way to say 'Hi & Hello'. ;)



No comments: