Thursday, January 10, 2013

Hearsay

Heart crumbling :

To be honest I feel a lil bit swing ever since early in the morning. Something, somewhere just go wrong, which I have no idea what it is.
The curiosity is killing me in unknown way.
Trying to figure it out, wild guessing. random questions, acting in cool way, just pretend everything are just fine. My heart couldn't stop to feel the ache.
Cause by the hearsay? Somehow it does gave a lil bit of impact to it.  -_-....or I just feel afraid? Afraid of what?
Usually I always have this when someone dearly to me fall sick, in trouble, or something wrong over the rainbow. Owh goodness, can these feeling just go away or can I get the answer soonest before its drive out my sanity??

I just feel like wanna sit in the rain and think.


No comments: