Monday, February 25, 2013

Dear Cinta

Heart trying hard :

Dear Cinta,

    If I ever push you away,
    I don't really mean to.
    When I tell you I don't want to talk about it,
    I do, I am just looking for the right words.
    Give me a minute, and if I can tell you; I will.
    I try to be a struggling mix of real and perfect at the same time.
    At the moment, 
    I am working on the ratio.
    When I get really quiet sometimes it is because I have too much to say
    I have thought of too many things to tell you at once
    and I don't know what to say first.
    I get immaturely jealous of anyone who gets to see you on daily basis.
    I miss you very easily,
    But I also like that we can be apart and we are both okay.
    Space is good, too.

    I love the way we love some of the same things,
    And I love how we love entirely different things.
    My head is a complicated pile of thoughts,
    and fears, and craving, and dreams,
    and this tangled up nostalgia for the past and, somehow, the future.
    I am flawed and I am human and I am broken and I am trying,
    and I am one person and I am two hands and I am one heart.
    and I love you,
    and I am so glad you are here.

                                                                                                                                        Sincerely,
                                                                                                                                        Bulan

No comments: