Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Familiar - so Overrated!

Heart talks:

The changes made me feel bloated but it seems when I was reading everywhere; it just a perubahan hormone for the time being. Haih la #lilkhalifah, you are growing up during night is it? Your mummy –to-be terpaksa la do some light exercise to make sure that gas out! Macam2 gaya dah yang oi. Tapi daddy-to-be yang kadang2 over gassynya..hihi~ :P

Yes, I am in the middle of 1st trimester. Cik Enny preggy? *blush yes hun, it’s been like 9 weeks for now and familiarizing with all the hormones changes. I know ada yg main kira2 jugak..hahaha…We can called it as ‘bunting pelamin’ I guess ;P. Rezeki kan. Sometimes terasa upside down juga. But I do feel blessed for it. One thing, trust me, if you are someone yang mmg sgt melasak : to be stay still and rest most of the time, it does swag your moods and you immunity.

“Enny, tuh heels xleh pakai dah tu!”
“Akak, sehat tak? Hari ni minum susu dah.? Makan tak?”
“Enny! Jangan berlari boleh x? Cuba jalan slow2” deng!

Urghh, ramainya guardian! Hahaha~ Well tu ayat2 biasa I got for now.  Sekarang faham tak situation I? Silap hari bulan boleh kalah mental instead of the physical itself. Actually taklah surprise sgt that I’m preggy right? Sebab thanks to a friend yang dah tlg announced kan the other day. Amik kau dia tempek trus jd status kat FB tu. Bertenanglah cik Enny di situ. What to do kalau ada kawan terlebih excited nih!

Kalau kat office, rasanya mmg muka sgt ‘open book’ kot..most of the sisters dah perasan when they said ‘Enny muka seposen je’…’senyap je’..’Enny okey? nampak penat je’…Macam2 la kakak2 ni.. Guess they were right perhaps. Until up we confirmed the lil soul is growing up bit by bit in my belly. :’) Tapi still I didn’t spread it out, kalau org tau, then tau la..if taktau…let it be…this baby bump will tell without a word right. Hehe~

Tapi kalau tgk reaction my En.Suami lagi rs nak tears up. To who been following his own blog, for sure understand apa yang I cuba sampaikan ni. :D This I quoted from his entry last 2 week.

Ya Allah Ya Tuhanku
Lindungilah Bakal Khalifah Ini
Semoga Ia Berada Dalam Keadaan Sihat dan Sempurna
Lahirnya Menjadi Soleh/Solehah
Lahirnya Saat Diri Ini Berada Di Sebelah Isteri
Selamatkanlah Isteri dan Bakal Khalifah Ini Saat Dilahirkan
Amin.

I am so lucky to have such a penyabar hubby yang layankan je la wifey yang nowadays mmg dah jadi ‘ratu air mata’. Segala macam benda terasa super sensitive. But I do try x layankan sgt perasaan ntah pape ni. Dugaan sungguh but yeah one of the remedy is being with fun and positive people. It does help much!


Thanks sayang for being with me. I know its kinda slightly a bumpy road for us, xsempat nak familiarize with each other, with our own new life yet there will be another additional lil junior that will be with us soon. InsyaAllah, it will be ease at times. Rezeki kita yang tak putus2 kan sayang? …=)

Pic credited to Peekabo ( smitten by looking at all those pictures)

# found this beautiful setup and pictures in canvas. Wish to do this soon! 

No comments: