Thursday, June 18, 2015

1st Ramadhan With Additional 2

Heart blessed:



If last year my Ramadhan I was still enjoying singlehood (yeah with the title of 'fiance' - wife-to-be) BUT then this year I'm having additional of my love one to be with me. I'm a wife, a daughter in law and even going to be a mummy soon!! All in this holy month. Dari satu jadi tiga....Ins sha Allah my lilkhalifah will be joining us in couple of weeks starting from now. Elated!! SubhanaAllah. Begini indahnya percaturanNya..:') Hope I can fasting as normal along the journey of ticktocking receiving this lil angel soon in my arms.

Yet of course, when I dah in the full term right now, the doctor, the parents, siblings, officemates, and of course my dear Hubby were like waiting for time bomb. Even masing-masing dah in standby mode. I je yang masih sebuk nak ke office. Hahaha~ Chill...I'm okey sayang. Bertahan masih. Dilema tu pasti lagi2 menjelangnya nak mengharungi bulan puasa ni. Macam komik kat bawah ni kannn...


Ins sha Allah semuanya baik2 sahaja. Doakan agar dipermudahkan, doa2 tu kan lebih mustajab kala dalam bulan yang mulia ni *wink!

Dah last-last minute nih, tinggal nak pasang racking and baby organizer je lagi dalam bilik. Owh and nak kemas2 beg-beg kecemasan. Heee~ Semua dah bising! Ye baik2 saya buat weekend nih ;P
Sambil2 tu surveying practical car seat sebab this is very essential and important dah sekarang. For baby safety okeh.

Macam minat yang nih....can for newborn up to 4 years old. Practical2...


Maxi Cosi 

Tapi macam craving for this, the design are super cool!! Lagi2 designed by Romana Britto yang femes tu. Mengetahui lah Puan Enny yang suka benda colorful ni. Mengoda sungguh! Ish Enny, focus2!!!
;p

Maxi Cosi Britto Carseat  + Quinny Britto Stroller

Hopefully sempat cari tapi after I bersalin pun boleh sebenarnya ;D Kata cuti 2 bulan...hihi


No comments: